CCA Foundation’s To and Through College Luncheon
Presented by Citywide Banks
Friday May 12, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM MDT
The Hanger at Stanley Marketplace
| REGISTER NOW |
The event begins with a delicious lunch and a few inspirational student performances followed by an interactive murder mystery experience. This is less murder mystery and more CSI. The audience will participate in a hands-on murder investigation where your table will help examine the evidence and solve the case. You will experience a taste of how the Community College of Aurora prepares its students with the academic, strategic thinking, and real-world problem solving skills that have made our students the highest earning community college graduates in Colorado.
Every dollars raised supports students to climb the mountain to and through college! CCA provides high-quality, rigorous teaching and learning to 10,000 students a year, including more than 3,000 dual enrollment students who are still in high school. We aspire to be the place where every student succeeds! Your support helps ensure Aurora has the educated workforce it needs to continue to be one of Colorado’s most dynamic and innovative cities.
ABOUT OUR STUDENTS:
- CCA enrollment has increased nearly 9% from last year.
- 79% of our students are part-time students that are working while pursuing their degree.
- Over 60% of our students are minority students, making CCA one of the most diverse college campus in Colorado.
- 62% of our students are first-generation college students.
- With over 3,000 concurrent or dual enrollment students, CCA has one of the highest number of high school students taking college classes.
- 40% more CCA students complete their degree when they receive a multi-semester scholarship!
Join us by serving as a sponsor for our To and Through College Luncheon. Your sponsorship will contribute to the CCA Foundation’s mission to support the college’s priorities by ensuring that every faculty member and student has the resources they need to accomplish their college goals. Thank you for considering a sponsorship. For additional information, please contact Lynn Adams, Assistant Director at 303-361-7416, or email@example.com