CCA Foundation’s To and Through College Luncheon
April 13, 2018 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM MDT
The Hanger at Stanley Marketplace
| REGISTER NOW |
The event begins with a delicious lunch and a few inspirational student performances followed by an interactive experience. The audience will participate in a hands-on, activity developed by our theatre department and the Colorado Film School. Participants will experience a taste of how the Community College of Aurora (CCA) prepares its students with the academic, creative, and real-world problem solving skills that Colorado’s employers want.
Every dollar raised supports students to climb the mountain to and through college! CCA provides high-quality, rigorous teaching and learning to over 11,000 students a year, including more than 3,500 concurrent enrollment students who are still in high school. We aspire to be the place where every student succeeds! Your support helps ensure Aurora has the educated workforce it needs to continue to be one of Colorado’s most dynamic and innovative cities.
ABOUT OUR STUDENTS:
- Over the last four years, CCA Foundation has invested more than $1.6 million in college access and success.
- 79% of our students are part-time students that are working part-time while they are pursuing their degree.
- 62% of our students are first-generation college students.
- With over 3000 concurrent or dual enrollment students, CCA has one of the highest number of high-school students taking college classes.
- Scholarship recipients consistently achieve an average cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, regardless of ethnicity or gender.
- 40 % more students complete their degree when they receive a multi-year scholarship!
Join us by serving as a sponsor for our To and Through College Luncheon. Your sponsorship will contribute to the CCA Foundation’s mission to support the college’s priorities by ensuring that every faculty member and student has the resources they need to accomplish their college goals.
Thank you for considering a sponsorship. For additional information, please contact Lynn Adams,
Assistant Director at 303-361-7416, or firstname.lastname@example.org.