Faculty/ Staff Giving Campaign
How It Works:
- Complete an Employee Contribution Pledge Form by November 18th and make a gift through payroll deduction or through a one-time gift (cash, check, or credit card).Payroll deductions will start in January 2017.
- Choose any one of the six Gift Designations for your gift (see Contribution Pledge Form for a detailed description):
- CCA Staff & Faculty Scholarship
- 15 to Finish Scholarship
- Model UN
- Student Emergency Needs Fund
- Bergren Scholarship
- Other Existing CCA Foundation Scholarship
- Submit your signed Contribution Pledge Form to HR or your department’s designated person.
For more information about the Campaign, CLICK HERE.
Special thanks to the CCA Gives Hope Campaign Committee: Nicole Banks, Traci Fielden, Deborah Hoefler, Debbie Irvine,Martha Jackson-Carter, Phebe Lassiter, Scott Reichel, Joshua Ryines, and Valerie Sangiuliano.
- 80% of CCA staff and faculty participate in the campaign by making a contribution
- Raise at least $20,000 in one-time gifts and employee pledges.
- Have fun making a difference!
Giving Levels and Benefits:
- Leadership Level – For a donation of $60 or more (that’s just $5 per monthly pay period), you will receive special recognition in an artistic installation being designed by the art department.
- Trailblazer Level – For a donation of $300 or more ($25 per monthly pay period), you will receive special recognition and a limited-edition Trailblazers’ T-shirt.
- President’s Society – For a donation of $500 or more ($42 per monthly pay period), you will receive special recognition, a t-shirt, and an invitation to have dinner with Betsy.
- Raffle: Everyone that completes a pledge card and makes any level of gift will be entered into our President’s Society raffle. We will draw one name from Lowry and one from CentreTech to become an honorary member of the President’s Society.
The Campus Competition:
The campus (Lowry or CentreTech) that raises the most money during the campaign will win the coveted CCA Gives Hope trophy! Help your campus earn the trophy by giving today.
The $10,000 Match:
The CCA Foundation will match, dollar for dollar, the first $10,000 contributed or pledged by CCA staff and faculty. So, a $60 pledge or gift becomes $120; doubling the impact of your gift!